It's been awhile!! My bad! Hannah is now 21 months and is just running all over the place! Her favorite thing is to be outside. She is my little adventuress girl! She loves to play with anything she can get he little hands on. Dirt, rocks, bugs, chalk, our poor cat! She also loves to wear her tutu and run around dancing and twirling. I just LOVE having my little wild child! She is my world and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter!
It's been a CRAZY summer!!! Steven GRADUATED!!! WOOT WOOT!! He now works at Arnold Machinery as a manager trainee. He graduated May 5th and started work May 9th. Between those days Steve and I went to Moab for the weekend to celebrate his graduation, his birthday (May 7) and our anniversary (May 15) since we wouldn't be able to take any days off for that. It was a blast and we just had so much fun!! Then in June Hannah and I went to Disneyland with Stevens family. Poor Steve had to work and couldn't take it off, so we went with out him! :) It was a blast! It was my first time ever going to Disneyland! We rented a beach house for a week and just had tons of fun!! Steve has been traveling for work off and on for his job and I've been traveling off and on to different places with family. It's sad cause we have yet to travel together!! :( Can't wait till next summer when we can finally travel together!
Life is GREAT!! I believe I have the most PERFECT family!!! I just love being a wife and mommy I wouldn't have it any other way!
P.S. I'm pregnant!!!!! We're so very excited!! I am 13 weeks. Got to listen to the heart beat today it was at 140.. I'm still thinking it's a girl. We'll find out begging of November. So excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment