Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's been WAY WAY too long!

Hannah is almost 14 months old!!  Time is just FLYING by!  I don't like it! ha ha I want Hannah to stay at her age.  She is just so much fun!  Her personality is just way too cute!  She isn't walking yet but she will take a couple steps to get somewhere.  We are close. She has been our little monkey lately.  She climbs EVERYTHING.  It gets kind of scary.  She is really good at going up and down the stairs, and the other night when Steven was at school she was on the stairs standing up trying to go down them like a big girl!  She was yelling Dada the whole time wanting me to watch but she came doing holding onto the wall like a big person. Crazy little girl.  I just love her more and more everyday!

Sassperella Boutique
  I have started an at home little business.  I absolutely LOVE it!  It is starting to take off and it is keeping me busy everyday.  I make and design my own little accessories and clothing for little kids.  I also do car seat covers, hooter hider, headbands, flower bows, tutus, shoes and blankets.  It's a lot easier for me to make things for little girls since I have one.  I'm thinking of new things I could do for little boys, but they just seem a lot harder.  I'll get there!!















You can also look me up on facebook for more pictures. If you are interested in anything you can always email me at sassperellaboutique @gmail.com


Steve is in his last semester of school!!  YAY!!!  We are SO excited!  He is now looking at a bunch of different jobs and applying to them.  I love you hunny and all your hard work you do for this family!!  I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

So, I have taken a lot of pictures since Hannah's birthday so here we go and I'll up load some cute ones!

Hannah at Christmas and her new toy car keys


 The girls watching dad shovel snow
The new tent she got from mamo and poppy

 big girl car seat


 I would love for this to be my next car! GMC Travers

 Hannah bug with her BFF Adalyn

 So we have been putting Hannah on the potty before bed just so she can get the hang of it.  Starting early.
  This is her wanting to go down like a big person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment