Monday, November 22, 2010

Last Couple of Months

Its been forever since I last updated!!  Hannah is going to be ONE YEARS OLD in 2 1/2 weeks!!  This year has gone by fast! I love my little girl so much!!  I cant imagine our life with out her. She is cruising all over the place crawling up and down the stairs, getting into EVERYTHING.  Never realised how much they could get into until Hannah reached that age. She now says "dada" and "mama" and babbles all day long.  Steve and I are doing great!!  Just enjoying our family and keeping busy with Hannah and our church callings and of course Steves school.  He has one semester left and he'll be done!!  We can't wait!!  I'm not good on writing everything we do, but I'm good at taking pictures of everything!  So here are some pictures of the last couple of months.
 I have lost my mind!!  We walked into Toys R Us and I never noticed my shoes were DIFFERENT!!
 Adalyn and Hannah  BFF

Hannahs first Spud Day




 Miss these girls SO much!!  Cambrie and Maycie.  LOVE THEM!
 Mamo giving Hannah one of her "special shakes" ha ha

 I finally got to do my dinning room wall.  Love how it turned out! I redid the the shelf and banged it up a bit.
 Our own photo shoot!
 Hannah the Ladybug for Halloween


 Watching Tarzan
 My love and I on my birthday
 we went and did a corn maze.  SO FUN!!

 testing out car seats
Such a yummy place to eat!!

My camera died on Halloween while taking pictures of Hannah.  So, we pulled out our old one that we surprisingly still had, but can't find the cord to download all the pictures to the computer.  There is a lot of pictures on it now that I hope we wont lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment